Chaucer’s poetry has been published in journals, magazines and anthologies, including: The North 63 (forthcoming 2020), I am Not a Silent Poet (2019), Write to be Counted: Poetry to Uphold Human Rights (2018), and other words (2018), Atticus Review (2015), Interpreters House (2015). Other writing includes monologues performed at the Everyman Theatre in Cheltenham, Ledbury Poetry Festival as part of a live performance combining British Sign Language poetry and video poetry (2017), Bath Fringe Festival Still Points Moving World performance writing exhibition (2014).
Chaucer is creator of Wild Whispers (2018) an international poetry film project, and regularly curates and presents poetry film at events and festivals. 2019 included: Garsdale Retreat in Yorkshire, Zebra Poetry Film Festival in Berlin, Athens Poetry Festival, MIX Conference Bath Spa University, Sheaf Poetry Festival in Sheffield.
Co-editor of the online magazine Poetry Film Live.
- Co-edited The Museum of Light, 2014, a poetry and photography collaboration.
- Co-edited Salt on the Wind: Poetry in Response to Ruth Stone, 2015.
- Nothing in the Garden by Chaucer Cameron & Helen Dewbery, 2014, a poetry and photographic collection.
- Poetry films screened at
- Cheltenham Poetry Festival (2013, 2014)
- 5th Sadho Poetry Film Festival in New Delhi
- International Video Poetry Festival, Athens (2016)
- Festival Silênci, Lisbon (2016)
- Swindon Festival of Poetry (2014, 2015)
- The University of Gloucestershire (2013, 2014)
- The Dymock Poets Conference (2015)
- Liberated Words International Poetry Film Festival in 2013 and 2014.
- Film Weston (2014)
- Bristol Spring Poetry Festival (2015)
- Green Light at Bordeaux Quay in Bristol with Inkling Productions (2016)
- The Berkeley Square Poetry Review, Bristol (2016)
- The Masons Arms London NW10 (2016)
- Writers in the Brewery, The Tivoli (2014)
- Contributor to Moving Poems: the best poetry videos on the web.
- Poetry and monologues performed at the Everyman Theatre in Cheltenham.
- Founder member of Poetry Factory, a critical poetry collective.
- Poetry film workshop facilitator with Swindon Poetry.
- MA in Creative writing from University of Gloucestershire.